Saturday, June 11, 2005

Almost 10 more days to Europe...

Almost 10 more days (Starting this coming Monday, 11th June 2005) to my Europe trip. So exciting!!


Still yet to:
1. Decide what I wanna bring for my clothes (I'm vain .. I admit..but I'm a girl!! Hahah)
2. Decide what shoes to bring (Other than comfy.. I need to match U know.. haha)
3. Decide what bag to bring.. (Get it? I need to match?haha)
4. Decide what necessaties I need to bring & get the stuff for Annie & Thomas whom Angie & I'd be crashing in at their place in Bonn, Germany.


Here's 2 pics that my friend Annie sent us to tempt Angie & I, to go to Germany to visit them:
Look at the reflection in the waters!! Mesmerizing....This is a small town in Germany call Mosel and nope.. it aint' a postcard.

Look at the picture with Annie below:
Isn't it lovely? We agreed to picnic at that bench and catch up while gazing at the lovely picturesque small town Mosel just behind... *Cant wait*!!!

5 comments:

Prisca said...

Awwww.....sweet. Thanks didi! See ya soon! :)

Gabster said...

Wah... tempting man.. so beautiful! I'm sure u'll enjoy the trip so much!! Must rem us back home leh, dun enjoy so much that u dun wanna come back... hehe

Prisca said...

Remember who? Say what? Hahaha... I wish I can just fly there on a one way ...

Gabster said...

u can! just that u become an illegal immigrant only mah... haha

Prisca said...

And why would i wanna do that?
-.-!!! Lol.