Saturday, June 18, 2005

The Fish Tank

For those who have been wondering how my new workstation looks like.... and why issit that I call it a Fish Tank...here are some pics for your viewing:




Okie, a closer look at my desk: (See Mr.& Mrs Incredibles, Bugs Bunny & Tasmanian Devil, Evil Clown gave to me by Patrick Callahan [the guy in the pic with me below] wooden angel+photo holder [given to me when Patrick Foong a.k.a lil P when he went to bangkok for trip] and some parts of my cheshire cat on my cpu) Yeah.. and the Clairins mousepad that is so nice that I have decided to use it as a coaster instead. Haha



From the outside:


Heheh... can you see my Nonya Kaya (Coconut Jam) spread & my oats & muesli fibre biscuits on my shelf? That's my daily breakfast.

Another view on the outside:


Further down the corridor, is where I used to sit. See the ribbon tied onto our glass door to make it more welcoming? Hahaha..the next desk behind the glass door you see? That belongs to my colleague Hui Boon. In the room currently is Kate. One of the managers but not of my account. Hmm.. Joel seems to be in the reflection of Hui Boon's window.

Anyway, that's all for my new fish tank of a workstation. As you can see, its similar to a fish tank except tat there are no water or fishes. And I do sometimes feel like a safari animal when people walk pass and peer into my desk. I do feel quarantined when people stop and talk to me from OUTSIDE the room..haha..

Walked pass our Secretary's desk and saw this... (It was so cute I decided to borrow Lil P's camera to take a pic of it and blog it)



Cute right? Think all the people in the office are cute.. and hilarious..

7 comments:

Prisca said...

BTW... I am too lazy to edit the size of the pics. Hahahaaha

Prisca said...

Wahahah... guess what didi? check out my blog entry again?? The pics are resized! Thanks to Ink who taught me where I can resize them! Kudos to him..thats why you guys can see my pics better.

yes.. i do feel i am constantly watched. Ur postcards are just at the back of my chair but I forgot to take a pic of them. Thank you. Cg was ok. Like I told you.. weather here in singapore (tonight) is 31 degrees. So 24 is woohooo for me! Cya soooon!

Amleth said...

nice pics! hey, is that ang moh lady in the corner room your boss? don't let her catch you blogging ...

Prisca said...

Hello Changky! It's sooooo good to have you back with us once again! *Dun leave again!!* hahah... And it's good to see your message here on blogs once more.

Nope, that lady is not my boss. And I didn't blog this entry during office hours. I took the snap shots of my office cubicle and went home and blogged about it. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm posting this comment during office hours... die. :P

Anyway, that's a really nice cubicle. Nicer than the old claustrophobic one I would say. Lotsa personal touch to the place like the photos and soft toys. I must say your really know how to shift without losing much items in the process. :P

Prisca said...

Ink, hor hor hor... but guess if its less than 5mins of relaxation it should be ok? hehehe..

Thank you. The old wan is similar size to this but lesser toys... I put them away. Hehe..

hehe.. know what? I just packed everything inside my office drawer.. & on the day of shifting.. I wasn't even there to shift.. My nice colleagues shifted for me cos I on leave. heheh

Gabster said...

Nice working area u have, and also well-decorated! But it'll be collecting dust for 2 weeks, cos u'll be in Europe in 1 day's time! hehe