Saturday, June 04, 2005

B is for ????

B is for ????

B is for Badminton. Yes.. I went to play Badminton, people!! Stop sniggering at me!!!! GGrrrr..*Sticks out cat claws..* Here's my evidence of my badminton session: (Pictures courtesy of Irving "Susilo" who not only is good in badminton.. is also good in photography..)
Okie, I was staring at the shuttlecock.. if you are wondering what am I looking so intensely at.
Next B is for..... *drumrolls* Ta-da!! *BiBimBap* After badminton session, Irving, Gab and I went to Amara foodcourt (My territory.. cos I worked around there! Hahah) for lunch and Gab & I had BiBimBap while Irving had a nice Hawaiian Pizza (Check out his webpage! Under INK to the left side of my blog <--- *I am lazy to paste the link here.. heheh). Here's a pic of me & my BiBimBap! Yummyyyyyyy!!
Okie, my hair's in a mess and I look like a mess after a session of badminton..
Brian & Botox: The next 2 B's as you can see is Brian & Botox. Brian came online today and I asked him if he could helped me resize the pics as 1. I don't have photoshop, 2. When the pics are too big, I can't load them onto the net to paste them here. He kindly accepted, I sent the pics to him and while we chat about his work.. when he suddenly asked me if I went for Botox recently. Botox? Told him.. no money .. how to go for botox. Hahah.. And he said.. looking at my pics.. He thinks I look a whole lot fresher and better and reckons I went for Botox. He said he likes this pic of me with the BiBimBap cos according to him I look radiant. (Awwww.....But Brian are you crazy? See my disheveled hair?) I think it's the camera and the photographer!! And the BiBimBap..Hahaha..
Anyway, went home and played Zuma.. now level 5!! Finally! hahah.. That's my saturday... well spent!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do look really fresh in that photo! Doesn't exercise just do wonders! Hehe... Anyway, I'd say all of you guys really played well that day and improved along the way... that's why I felt confident to give you guys more tips. Next session, better lemme see you guys put into practice ya! *stress* HAHA

Gabster said...

I thought playing for fun only? Are we training for some inter-CG games or something? haha

See how concentrated she is in getting that shuttlecock... haha.
Thanks for recommending that dish. Still can't rem the name of the dish until u posted it. hahaha

Anonymous said...

Babe, i must say and agree that you do look radiant n naturally pretty too. You sure you didn't botoxed? Just pulling ur leg! Speaking of legs..nice legs you've got there! *whistles* -JP

Prisca said...

>ink: Hehe.. really? Thanks.. think ur photography did wonders!! hehe.. Yes.. agree that excercise does wonders for my skin..hehe..
Thanks for your tips also! The last few 10mins when I played with Gab I thought my 'wrist' felt more at ease when playing. When I came back home.. my Dad who is an ardent badminton player (little did I know) told me the same tips U did!! So I'll def bear that in mind. *Gulps* Yess Sir!! We'll put into practice what was taught by Ink! ;)

>Gabster, hmm..now that you mention..maybe Ink have intentions to sign us up for inter CG without us knowing.. Haha.. just kiddin our dear CL.. :P

When I read your comments too fast... I thought you said "See how CONSTIPATED she is in getting that shuttlecock" wahahah.. lolz. No problemo! It's a dish I like!

>Didi, great that you & I have stuck to our words to exercised more regularly..thanks for the well wishes. It's another 2-3 hours before the release of my results. Good or bad.. I'll still text ya to bug ya! Hehehe..
Hey!! You said everyone is right about me looking better except what thing? I am sooo gonna text you now to ask you to tell me (If it's bad.. dun tell me here!! Hahah)

Yup..It is a nokia 8250 but it isn't mine.. it belongs to Gabriel. Am using panasonic. hehe.. Yay!!! Just received good news.. not about results but wonderful news!! Will tell ya more online.. Hope u have a great week as well!

>JP, of cos I didn't BOTOXED!! Silly billy U!! It's au natural.. wahaha... HEY!!! Pls dun post dodgy comments on my blog can!! U're installing ideas into people's heads and now I know why they call it a WOLF whistle!!

Prisca said...

Wah.. my comments to you guys can form another blog entry liao..

Anonymous said...

Wooo... inter CG games... Good idea guys! Hyuks hyuks! ><

Anyway, so interesting that your dad gave you the same tips! Looks like some rules are pretty universal. Keke, so next time, see you take 8 points off Gab too hor. HAHAHA...

Prisca said...

*GulpS*

Gabster said...

>Ink Hey, stop giving Pris ideas!! She's already making me run! hahaha

Prisca said...

Welcome back Gab! I don't think I can make you run la... I'm not good in badminton ... taking one point off ya would already be a tall order for me. so no worries.. :) save money for blading?