Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Tze Yee's Birthday

Tze Yee:



Dearest Tze Yee,


Time really flies! It's been 2 great years since I first know you and everyday I thank the Lord for a wonderful friend, sister and shepherd like you!
It's your birthday and I thought I'd dedicate a blog entry to you and affirm you as well. =)

Although its been only 2+ years, it does not feel like so. It seems like I've known you all my life. Or rather, you have known me all my life. =)


I don't know if I told you this before... but I appreciate and treasure the fact that I need not say much to you, yet you are able to sense and know what I'm thinking. It seems there is a mysterious affinity between us despite knowing each other for only 2+ years. I guess this mysterious affinity is God. =) To me, the unspoken means so much more. =)

I can tell you about anything under the sun and have the assurance that I won't be judged and that is something I feel you've blessed me with tremendously. You never fail to open your house to us girls for anything, be it shepherding, girls' hen parties, trial and error cooking/baking sessions, etc. It's really generous and sweet of you to do so, especially when you're a new mother and you could have easily spent the time and effort with Ashley. But you didn't. =)



As I always chant that sharing is caring (hehe), you've demonstrated this really well not just by opening your house to us, but you're ever ready to impart knowledge (spiritual as well as secular!), information, share beauty tips, share your experience and more importantly, you share my joys and troubles. You're a good example of Galatians 6:2 -(2Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.)

You never fail to affirm and encourage me and my relationship with God is where it is today cos you played an active part in it. =) Therefore, thank you for all that you've done for me. Thank you for the time and effort you spent on and with me. I appreciate it.

I've grown to love you as my friend and sister and I thank God for you! You made a difference in my life and I look forward to more years of serving in God's kingdom with you!

Love,

Pris







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww so sweet!!! Imagine just two years ago, you gals hardly knew each other and now you are such a part of each other's lives! :D

Prisca said...

>Inky: Yeah! 2 years ago we were strangers... not knowing of each other's existence.. and 2 years later... we're doing life together.. amazing!

Anonymous said...

Sis!!!

You must be wondering if I read your blog --- so sorry for the late reply (I actually tried twice 2 post my comments but I must hv chosen the wrong day as the website was down).
Really blessed to know you and really really touch to read your testimony. They say it takes 2 hands to clap, I must say u have always say yes to meeting me, always open abt your life to me, always someone i can rely on. Really thank God for a dear friend & sis in christ!!! TY