Thursday, August 17, 2006

Of Milk Tea & Delayed Posting of Pics

Milk Tea:
Mine Shine Milk Tea gets 2 thumbs up from me!! It's not too sweet and it's easy on the throat!

Those sold in 7-11s are usually plastered with mandarin words instead of the English packaging you see in the pic below.

SGD $1.70 per bottle and nope... I'm not their agent. Just that I went to Japan and tried the milk tea there... it's splendid! And this is the closest I can find to the milk teas from Japan!

GO TRY!!!!





~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



Delayed Posting of Pics:
Home internet has been rather erratic so didn't post these pics earlier. Here's some pics of HuiBoon's last day with us. We went to New Harbour for lunch and that's me with HB with our fave pose! Hahaha..^.^v





Top pic in Green Background: Joel Tan & HB in HB's fave pose. ^.^v haha. Next pic in office: Liz with HB in HB's fave pose. ^.^v and bottom pic is Patrick with HB and HB doing her fave pose ^.^v! hahaha. okokok I shall spare all of you with the repeated phrase.

Office seems a little strange without HB. Since I worked with her in the same account before and enjoyed working with her thoroughly....let's just say its synergy. Hehehe. Anyway, I can't wait to go to Bangkok with her!

2 comments:

Gabster said...

Love the milk tea... I buy it quite a few times in a month.. Today I bought one at the 7-11 opp Bras Basah Complex at $1.70! The one near my place cost only $1.50!

Still dun see any big 1.5L bottles of this. Hope someone import it in... hehe

Bangkok Hotels, Thailand said...

It's seems your story is full of funny and lovely. Thank you so much..