Thursday, August 31, 2006

~*Conferment Ceremony*~

~*Conferment Ceremony*~


Not going to say much here.... lazy... hee! Just glad that this long awaited event puts a tick on one of my life goals attained!

So here's a pic of me to begin with...rolling up a booklet to pass of as my certificate first... hahahahah.

(Daddykins took this quite blur pic...hehe..sis-in-law, Grace said I looked like a lil girl in this...ha!)



Not a clear bright shot as Daddykins and my family were sitting quite far back. Going upstage to collect my certificate.

Got my certificate! Whooopeee! Fer took this. I think Fer's photography is better than Daddykins...Heeee.



Fer & I... From sibling rivalry since young to this..we've grown so much! =)


Mummy dearest and I next! Daddykins have to rush off cos of IMF event.


More of Mummy dearest & I.



From project mates to friends(L-R): Cheryl (She's the exception...I've known her since Secondary school days..hehe), Shirley, Me, Vasa. This pic is courtesy of Vasa's camera. Taken by her hubby Rosli (I'm putting it down on my blog so that I won't forget his name the next time we catch up again...it could be some time from now..hehe)

Annie & me..Kawaii!!! Hahahah...riiight. (Pic courtesy of Annie's camera).


Shirley & I

Coming up...me, myself and I pics. Heeeee....
Me


Myself




And I...Hee... Fer was my photographer for that day!


No celebration is complete without food. So my family went to Ichiban Boshi @Novena Square to continue celebrating this joyous occassion. =) Daddykins rejoined us when he was done with IMF.

Me feeling bliss after the ceremony....=)

Grace & Fer...they surprised me with a prezzie to celebrate my graduation. Awww...



It's SoOoooO pretty!!!! And the packaging is soOoOoO bootiful!!! It's a lovely pen! I call it the "gold strawberry pen" as the studs on the gold pen reminds me of a strawberry somehow. =) Awww....thanks Grace & Fer!!

My family! I'm touched that they all took leave from work to share my joy & celebrate this occassion together. =)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!! Where is a pic of you throwing your hat? :P

Tiger said...

yah man, CONGRATS!!!! :)
yipee!!! jump! throws confetti! haha...

Prisca said...

>Inky: Thank you U!! Hehe... =) Dun have tat pic cos never throw hat...cos my hat is fashioned to my hair by a number of hair pins to prevent it from falling. Ha!

>Tiger: Thank you U too! Hehe... =) Also, thanks for the sweet thought! ;)

Prisca said...

>didi: Awww... thank You U too for ur sweet message. =)

Gabster said...

u look good in the grad gown.. :D
Congrats!!Happy that all the hard work paid off!! :)

Gabster said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Bravo!!! *applause* n *applause* n *applause*!!! All your hard work has paid off!! Keep it up!! i believe is that attitude. So, what's next in your agenda??

Prisca said...

>gabster: Thank You U. Haha.. indeed it has!

>sze: Thank You U vely vely much, babe! When are we going to meet up huh? I've got LOTSSSSSSSSSSSSS to catch up with you. And congratulations to you too, u who graduated with me as well! =) Where's the pics? I wanna post my pic with you here! Next agenda is DRIVING lor... hahaha... we gota meet up soon, miss ya!

Anonymous said...

You are so bloody chio. muah

Prisca said...

>Anonymous: ???? Name pls?

Anonymous said...

Remeo frm LA. muah. Your eyes is really seductive. Need not mention too much, as it is too hot for asian girls to handle. Bebe luv luv luv n shake yr bum bum, la rocks...