Thursday, August 11, 2005

Powerful Engrish Scare Off Ang Mohs

Liz morning, come into office, I on computer & see one email from one smelly ang moh.
Liz smelly ang moh reply me and scold me left right center. She comprain how come the process suddenly change and why last tham also never lidat. Got changes to make her work better also she make so much noise. Over emale also can hear her scolding me with so many excramation marks. Siao. She think put more !!!! means I will do what she want? Wait long long. Somemore, I exprain to her in emale, in woice male, over telefon, she say ok, ok. Now shoot one emale and say me. So how? I reply la... Wan more tham I tell her in emale.. but then hor.. this tham hor.. I crever already.. I change style. I show her my powerful engrish..
"Dear OOOOO,
As you may already be aware, that we have receive specific instructions from your HQ that shippers have to send the necessary assignee's shipment details to you directly to streamline as well as expedite on the process. Henceforth, all assignee related shipment information would be sent to you directly from the shippers.
Let me know if this is unclear.
Best regards, "
Len hor this smerry ang moh reply veli fast leh. She say "Thank you very much, it's perfectly clear." Somemore hor.. she tell me "Thank you for your support as always and have a lovely day".
Fwah... I abit floating la.. then the head abit detached from my body .. I think she see the word "henceforth" she scared.. Think what? See my surname is cheena pok surname my engrish no good ar? Can chiek you ar.. dun play play...Not as good as many of you all out there la.. but den again .. not so bad also wat.
So the moral of the story is ar... U wanna tell people off.. tell them in super good engrish in a nice and polike pattern ... confirm at least 80per-cent ar.. U win ar!

21 comments:

Jon Tan said...

good try in singerish... but dun make it a habit ya!? =)

Paul said...

fwaa... don't play play...

my engrish oso not that bad

Merv Kwok said...

lu eh singsapoh singrish ah, beh sai la. CMI haha

Prisca said...

>Jon: hehe.. u say "good try" already mah.. so it's not a habit. hehe..thanks for ur message.. :)

>Paul: Ur engrish confirmed not bad la! I tok to u before... so can tell ur engrish quite powderful wan lor.. ;) Ppl, dun play play with Paul's engrish ar..

>Merv: Huh? Wa eh singapor eh singrish beh sai ar? Cannot make it ar? Fwah.. susa leh..Hokkien eh sai buay? Mai ar ni kuan la, bra-der.. hor wa tham bo bin ju, eh sai buay? hahahah... wa eng gai ar pai eng hokkien lai blog. ho bo? heheh

Prisca said...

Hi Didi, I just saw your comments... Hehhe.. let me translate some singrish (Singapore + English = Singrish)

Liz = This
Ang Moh = Caucasian (Ang moh is actually hokkien dialect for red hair symbolising westerners)
Tham = Time
Lidat = Like That
Emale = Email
Siao = Crazy (Again in hokkien)
Woice = Voice
telefon = Its like telephone but the way its being pronounced
Len = Then
Smerry = Smelly
Veli = Very
Hor = Just a sound.. no meaning..
Cheena = Malay for Chinese
Pok = Just for added effects.. no meaning
Chiek = Can challenge
Den = Another variation of Then

Prisca said...

>Didi, haha.. nice try.. it's not too bad I must say.. and it depends.. I may not blog lesson 2 in singrish but will teach you more when you do visit Singapore..

Prisca said...

>Didi: Its MY blog!!!! See comments above!!

Prisca said...

Thanks...

DARLing said...

humour~ly written
Haahaaa

Prisca said...

>darling: Hello!!! :) Thanks for ur message! It's a sweet surprise to me!! :) Have a great week ahead..

Gabster said...

hahaha.. refreshing post leh.. thought for a moment someone used ur account to post!!
Looking at another humourous side of u!

I agree that try not to do this too often, quite brain-taxing trying to decode what u're saying.. (me sick man, cannot think properly) hahaha

Anonymous said...

Guyz, guyz, ease up on the poor lady, yes you all meant well for her, but c'mon, knowing Pris' standard of English, this is simply her just being mischievious. Besides, she has mentioned twice above that this is just a try. Go easy on the poor lass - JP

Merv Kwok said...

today when i got home, i discovered i have no clean underwear left to wear.

dilemma!

something for the laughs since blogging this on my own blog might get me flamed hehe

Jon Tan said...

merv, lucky u as u still have dry underwear...

came home today and found that all my underwears are still hanging half dry...

*Pardon me for my laundry talk, just trying to console my bro above...

Merv Kwok said...

i nearly had to go at it NS style man haha. thank goodness the weather meant that laundry dries fast hehe

Anonymous said...

To Lil_Bro, this is going to be direct, hopefully you do not mind me being honest. It does seem quite ironic that you're agreeing to what I've said earlier when you're one of the "guilty" ones, although you've apologised. Interesting.

Somehow your overdose of explaination does not seem to do much help. Besides, though you're kindof like Pris' lil bro, I think the lass is mature and smart enough to fend for herself least needing your threats to the rest of the readers [when you're "guilty" of this offence initially, to be reminded] and protection. No offence to be direct, letting you know. -JP

Prisca said...

*Ahem*Ahem* First of all, Didi, already told you its a small thing, no biggie.. so you dun need to ask for forgiveness and hype it up. No worries.

JP, be truthful but with tact mah..at least on my blog comments pls. :)

The 'underwear' brothers - Merv & Jon, you guys can pop by to the nearest watson's and purchase paper underwear if you're ever caught in a 1.no clean underwear 2. no dry underwear situation. :)

An ah-lian wannabe short entry blog got me close to 22 comments with my own replies.. not bad.. I should re-strategise my blog lingo. lol.

Merv Kwok said...

>im significantly younger than most people here!!

wah si 1983 lang also. donch play play make me feel old. later i get my false teeth bite you ah! hehe

Anonymous said...

Tok Singrish to ang moh dun'ch pray pray. Ensure u pattern tzuay kuay badminton until she asked u to shaddup. Si mi tai chi? Buey song arh? Waste time exprain for wat? She blur toad, u oso sama sama blur toad lor! This kind of chap sar tiam customer better not to earn his money. Forazumper, any the thing she wan u to do, just tell her to tan ku ku. Lai dis confirm the most steady par marble way to settle.


Ya-ya papaya hao lien banana,
~Ah INK~

Merv Kwok said...

biangz. ah ink sengrish damn powderful leh. u donch pray pray tok lie dat often ha. porruting tongue of yangger genelation hehe

my banana also very hao lien

Prisca said...

Fwahhhhhh!!! Ah Ink ar!! Ur hokkien and singrish hor.. super powderful leh... Confirm cannot pray pray wif you man!

Chap Sar Tiam liz kind of lingo ar.. like not many people use liz days leh.. Super ho ar you!

I no say if can earn liz kinf of siao siao customer money la.. Me not big boss.. So bo pian lor.. only small fry mah..