Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Things that make me go Uuurrgghh & Tsssk!!!

1. Slapping on moisturisers in the bathroom and finding out I have difficulty opening the bathroom door (UUrrggghhh!!)


2. Typing an intense email to be sent to a complaining client and was about to hit 'Send' when the powers in the office trip (Urrrgggghh!!)


3. Trying on a pair of nice cool sunglasses in the departmental store and there's a huge price tag dangling from the middle of the sunglasses when I checked myself in the mirror. (Tsssssk!!)


4. Being pushed and shovelled at by men and women in nice work attires at the MRT stations and as they push you to get to the other side to change train lines, they turn around and TSSSSK at me though they were the ones pushing me! (Uuurrgghh!)


5. Trying to pluck an annoying 'outstanding' white hair and ended up plucking a black one.. (Tsssssk!!) and the white one still standing there (UUrrgghh!)


6. Spotting a very cute guy on the train with the kindof sharp nose that is 'to-die-for!!' only to see him digging his nose later with his longer-than-mine fingernail of his last finger.. Eeeeyeeeww..(Uurrrggghh.. + puke)


7. Full time students in my lectures that sits in front, behind, to my left, to my right and all around me and my coursemates providing "surround sound" talking about Edison Chen, Shawn Yue, Andy Lau, non-stop. (Tsssk!!) AND worst of all, to be called by my lecturer to answer questions when I didn't even talk in class! (Uuurrgggh!)


8. Girls with super duper long hair standing closely in front of you, next second you know, their hair just practically slaps you in the face.. when they sweep it to one side.. (Tssssk!!!)


9. Copycats who copycat me from head to toe. Hello! I don't mind sharing fashion tips and stuff.. but not head to toe can!! I don't need a mini-me and am not prepared for a clone!! (Double uurrrggghh!)


10. Being called by lecturer in class to answer questions.. (I was paying full attention, mind you) and coursemates say lecturer's trend is that he likes to spot people who are brightly dressed and call upon them. Next lecture, I wear GREY & BLACK, again I was called. (Uuurrgghhh!)


11. Guys who filled the MRT cabin with their "Can Kill Girls (and elephants as well) With One Whiff Of This" cologne that smells really bad when mixed with their perspiration. (Sorry.. this is not uurrgghh nor tsssk... it's bleeehhhh...)

12. Guys who alight at their MRT destination but their "Can Kill Girls (again, not forgetting the elephants as well) With One Whiff Of This" cologne lingers on.. (Tsssk!)

13. Male van drivers who when their vans stop at traffic lights, wind down their windows to not only gawk but "Tssk tssking" at you to catch your attention. (UUrrgghh!!)

4 comments:

Jon Tan said...

Interesting experiences you have...
Anyway, take heart! You are a trend setter for the ppl around you lor... Amen!

Prisca said...

Hahah.. aww.. that's a nice thing to say, Jon! Thank you!! :)

Gabster said...

The only thing I can think of in the morning rush hour is "SARDINES".. hahaha

I think its ur face that makes ur lecturer wanna "arrow" u. A beautiful face with an attentive look, how to resist asking? hahaha

Prisca said...

>Gab: U always thinking of fishes? hehe..kidding.. yah! every morning, I have to squeeze like sardines in a can just cos some ppl refuse to move into the middle!

Ahem...I got no choice but to pay attention, cos he always call me!!! in 1 lesson, my lecturer called me TWICE to answer qns!! Then he said.. "oh, I called you earlier already right? then its ok, no need to answer."