Friday, August 19, 2005

I Need An Outlet

It's 1.06am.. I need an outlet.. I need to blog.
Too little time
Too many things.. on my mind..
I need an outlet.. I need to blog!!
School work is killing me
Lecturers looked at our project.. and disagree..
I need an outlet.. I need to blog!!
Alot of school projects are soon to be due
I am researching on articles and infomation.. till I'm turning blue...
I need an outlet.. I need to blog!!
I laugh at anything now simply to destress
It may be silly but that's how I function and progress...
I need an outlet.. I need to blog!!
Somehow the Lord reassured me
That all is in good hands .. I just have to commit everything to thee...
I need an outlet badly.. and my outlet is the Lord!!
AMEN!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe cool poem! How come not in Hokkien (or Singlish) arh? Actually realized your Singlish quite power also. Nvm... concentrate on your proj. Make sure you write it in good proper Engri.. I mean, English. :P

Sandy said...

amen! keep that faith sis! :)

Gabster said...

u sure have a good poetic mind man.. hee.. cool stuff!!

dun stress out.. must go out breathe fresh air also.. we can go blading again if you want... hee

Amleth said...

I need an outlet ... pris blog more.
You have little time;
thanks for making your poem rhyme.
I need an outlet ... pris blog more.
Although through distant lands I roam,
your writings remind me of home;
I need an outlet ... pris blog more.
even as my soul strikes a dissonant chord,
I shall find comfort in the Lord.
AMEN!

Merv Kwok said...

oh amleth, oh amleth
where ever didst thou go?;
to perth, to brisbane,
sydney, and melbourne,
where next does thou go,
never for sure will we know.

oh amleth come home, come home,
to singapore and end your restless roam;
and next time try to stay home for more than three weeks,
lest we forget in which manner you do speak.

Prisca said...

>Didi, sorry for the delayed reply. Thanks for the encouragement and message. Its one project down.. 5 more to go!

>inky: hahah.. hokkien poem? Or singlish poem? Good idea.. maybe will do just that after my projects.. Confirm will write ploper engrish.. lol..

>Sandy: Hey sis! Thanks for your message and really nice to see ur message, as always!

>gabster: Thanks for ur message! Hahaha... you can have a good poetic mind too.. its easy and simple!! really!! Look at CS & Merv!!

>Amleth: Wow! U're even better than me.. anytime! "We have a new challenger!! Lol"

>Merv: Wow!! We have 2 new challengers now in poetry blogging & commenting!!

anyone else? *giggles*