Monday, July 24, 2006

I'm So Proud of You!!!!!

I'm So Proud of You!!!!!

I received a surprise email today. It was from my uni mate, Apple, who relocated to Shanghai with her husband, Kafoon more than a year ago as Kafoon took up an assignment in China.


"Dear Prisc,
I've delivered on 19July afternoon and have just came home last weekend.
It's forceps assisted natural birth, really a tough experience for me but thank god that baby and me are both fine. My baby is 3.2kg and 50cm long at birth, and his name is Henry SHi Thu He. Attached some photos for you.
Will write again soon!"


And here's a pic of baby Henry:


He's a cutey!!!


Are all babies this cute? Hehe. It's the best news of the day and I'm so thankful to God for keeping both mother and son safe and healthy! Apple, you have no idea how proud I am of you! Once more, congratulations to both you and Kafoon on the arrival of little Henry!!!

No comments: