Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Constipated Thoughts

Constipated Thoughts

When tiny thoughts start to swirl in a restless mind..
When ignored, they begin to snowball over time..
The Lord said "Come lay them all down at my feet.."
"Rejuvenate from the water of Life... have more than a sip.."


And so I did, just as I was told...
Lo & behold.. my constipated thoughts... He took control.
That night, we talked longer than usual.
The more we converse... depleted energy seem to refuel.


It was a tad late but I didn't wanna stop.
It was delightful to have such intimate moments with the Lord.
Until alas... my eyelids began to weigh like a ton.
I thanked Him for everything He has done.


And so..that night as I went to bed...
Of constipated thoughts.... they were no longer in my head.





No comments: