Monday, November 14, 2005

Sweet Monday

Sweet Monday:

Went to work as per normal and was checking my personal emails before official working hours start and I saw a Friendster request from "Han" and I was wondering.. who is Han? Hans solo? Logged onto Friendster and as it was loading slowly, I was sipping my morning cuppa lipton tea and then when I checked back.. I saw that it was from someone that I had lost touch with. It was from an Indonesian friend, Adrian whom after some incidents with my ex, we lost touch completely. I was surprised that he had asked me to add him on Friendster after all this while. Yet, I was also happy that he didn't forget about me. You could say its a long-lost friend found. I was also happy seeing Adrian looking happy & well from his friendster pics after all this while. This year is really a year for long lost pals.. and I am grateful & thankful to the Lord for making this happen...really.


Sweet Karine:
Was talking to Karine today and half way through our conversation... Joel passed me something. ?? Wondered how come got internal routing package to me. Opened it and there it was:


A cute lil teddy bear that you can tie to to your hp or anyway you fancy and a cheery looking thank you card which Karine made. I was touched. Why? Cos a few days ago... out of no where.. I text one of my best guy friends Brian and told him that I dun know why I suddenly feel like having a very very soft teddy bear plushie and it doesn't matter if its very very small. I wasn't hinting to Brian to get me one but since he is one of those guys that I would confide almost anything in.. He asked me why and I myself could not explain.. just a sudden urge. And here I am with a very soft and cute teddy bear from Karine. I didn't even tell Karine! Sooo... babe... thanks for your sweet gift and like what I told you.. whatever it is... you'll always have my support.. my shoulder to lean on and my ears to listen to you.. I'll be praying for your happiness.

Latest PriPri:

For a friend who text me today and said have not seen me for a long time.. and my blog doesn't have much of my pics... here's a recent pic (fresh from the oven okie.. I took this just TODAY) just for you... Not that great a pic since its taken from my mobile... anyway thats it for me... gota do some other work already.. It's been a sweet and blissful Monday... and I guess I needed this.




Happy Birthday to you.. after all these years..

Happy birthday to you my special friend. After all these years, I have never wished you a proper happy birthday but this year I will. Perhaps its too late.. but all I can say is I'm sorry. You'll always be my special friend.. close to my heart.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice mood photo! The slight blur adds to the dream-like effect and the near black-and-white tint gives it a mystical feel.

Prisca said...

>Inky: Thank you! Danke! *Pris floats* Hehehe... acherly.. cos my hp cam not that great.. not tat I intentionally created tat effect. hehehe..but still.. thank you ya? ;)

Anonymous said...

just wanted to say that the thank you card looks really good. am so proud of myself! :P

on another note, i really cannot thank you enough. whether a nightmare or a fairytale will unfold, it still remains to be seen. in any case, i know that i'll be happier after this. no matter which way it goes.

thank you dearie once again *hugs*

Gabster said...

The length of ur hair suits u... U look lovely in the photo... see, i learned liao.. hehe

Prisca said...

>karine: Hey babe.. thanks for ur message.. yes.. u should be proud.. the card's lovely. Nahh.. I really didn't do much and I just hope whatever it is.. U'll guard ur heart..watever the outcome..You know you'll always have us. ;)

>Gabster: Thanks... good that you've learned.. brilliant.. but I AM NOT to be used for TARGET PRACTICE ok... hehe

Anonymous said...

Hey pretty lady, U're looking good of late. I guess its post exam radiance U're exuding. This year alone Ur lost friends seem to find U somehow and I think it's nice that people remember U and wanna keep in contact with U. Treasure it, yah? Good to see pretty lady smiling. -JP