Saturday, November 12, 2005

Enjoyable Saturday

1st Part of my enjoyable Saturday:
Went blading in the morning with YTS, KKPS and Adrian. Before blading.. YTS & I were hungry so after picking up KKPS, we met Adrian @Kebab Station and I had a Lamb Kebab Pita Roll... Tasty! Couldn't finish so I shared some of it with Adrian. Afterwhich we went blading and then we rested and was introduced to Adrian's friend, Michael. He said my blades and guards look new and end up? He took my guards and wore them. Before I know whats going on... he went blading at the learner's area with my guards & deliberately fell down a couple of times..... -.- with my guards on to my horror. How my poor heart aches (not for him can!! Michael can blade very well) when my guards frictioned against the floor before my very eyes. While he was doing that a couple of times.. I was wailing at the top of my lungs that I barely know him for half an hour and this was what I got!! Of cause, Adrian, YTS & KKPS were laughing while I wailed. And to think these people are my friends? Horrible people you guys are! Hehehe..lol..


Anyway, after that Michael checked the wheels on my blades and switched the position of my wheels so that they will be evenly used and will not wear out so easily (most likely out of guilt seeing how much I wailed my poor heart out..lol..hehe).. and he gave me a pair of "Alan keys" (?) for wheels maintenance in future. Thanks, mate! (Though no thanks for the special treatment on my guards..eventhough the learning area was smooth ground OKIE!! hehe).
======================================================================================

2nd Part of my enjoyable Saturday:

After blading, YTS sent KKPS to her place and we headed to somewhere Mohd. Sultan area for lunch. I was craving for the Croc Monsieur that was introduced to me last time by Liz. So we made our way there and ordered 1 and shared as we weren't very hungry. MmMmm... satisfaction derived! Here's a pic of how the Croc Monsieur looks like below. It is basically melted, yet fluffy cheese on top of bread with juicy slices of ham and tomatoes sandiwch, sprinkled with some herb as you can see the green bits. Verrrrryyy Niceeee! I think the restaurant's name is Epicurious.



When we were done with lunch... we saw this colourful bridge. It looks bright & cheery so I snapped it.. lol..

More bright and cheery stuff.. this is taken from Gallary Hotel. Uniquely designed colourful windows for a hotel. Funky.


==========================================================================================

3rd Part of my enjoyable Saturday:

YTS fetched me to Junming's place and after numerous U-turns (we were really trying our luck and my memory on where his place is located), decided to call him instead. Lol. Found out we were at Bukit Batok West and his place is at Bukit Batok East. YTS probably had the best U-turn practice today .... bet he didn't did so many U-turns in a single day. hehe.

Anyway... finally got there and Gabriel was already there playing the guitar and we watched some movies and had dinner with Elaine, Yixing (?) and Junming's mum. Thanks for your hospitality, Junming! Gabriel, thanks for your chips.. though I NEVER EAT.. haha... kiddin.. it was me who didn't wanna eat .. cos not much appetite. Got to watch the show where Andy Lau played a little boy who grew up too fast over a span of a couple of nights. Something that I had wanted to watch so much after watching the clips of it on buses whenever I travelled back home from school after lessons. Did so many things today... post exam feelings are absolutely bliss. (Think nearer results date on Dec 6 I will be in panic shambles again.. lol)

4 comments:

Prisca said...

>Khanh: Hey, if you can ice skate.. usually the case is that you can blade too.. guess not much difference since most friends I know who ice skate can blade. yeah u've gota try it sometime soon. Food IS yummy but I bet Nandos beat this anytime..

Gabster said...

cool.. with so much practice, u can start doing blading stunts liao.. hehe

me and ming was speculating whether u can find ur way or end up in another part of bukit batok again.. haha.. enjoyed the movie session.. should get more snacks next time also.. hehe

Tiger said...

you are very welcome. It was my pleasure to host such good visitors to my humble home.

:)

Prisca said...

>Tiger: Once again, thanks! It was really thoughtful of you to have requested your maid to cook our share of dinner too! The soup's great! ;)