Monday, April 03, 2006

Of Tennis

My tennis partner arrived last Friday, 31st March 2006. I think he is gorgeous. His name is Wilson.. Wilson N4 to be exact. Here are some of his pics, what do you think of him? Hehe..




Well, to update some of you out there who's been asking me what have I been up to lately. This is it. I have been taking up tennis lessons with 3 other of my colleagues and tomorrow's tennis lesson would be my 5th lesson.

I can't wait for tomorrow's tennis lesson to start to be able to try out my racquet. One thing I learn from my tennis lessons is ................My tennis coach calls me "Per-C-Le". Hehe...




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wilson has got a big head and flat face. Ahhh... what's not to love. And, he didn't come cheap too! :P

Prisca said...

>Didi: Hahah... Yeah .. coach calls me that but I'm fine with it... more than a handful of locals here can't get my name right "Per-C-LIA", "Pris-C-Lia", "Press-C-Le" and so on & so forth.. hhehe..

>inky: Hehehe.. yeah lor... wilson not only didn't come cheap... he made me crack my brains so hard on whether or not to accept him or his other brothers (N series has got 6 types!!)

Anonymous said...

Wow... 6 types? Any of them got pointy noses?

Prisca said...

>inky: yeah .. 6 types. Unfortunately nope.. no pointy noses like how I would like it. =( Hehe