Sunday, March 19, 2006

The Day I Was Held Hostage

Prior to this blog entry, I was celebrating my birthday.... delighting at the fact that I have finally turned 23 (hurhurhur). Little did I know that my CG folks had schemes plotting away at how to kidnap me and make me a hostage.

After service on Sunday, Steve opened his house to us for a celebration as he too was a March baby. It's really nice and sweet of Steve to have organised this and even ordered pizzas and cooked spaghetti for us. Yummy! Check out Ink's
blog for more pics of our wonderful host at work!

The girls @Steve's (L-R: Yixi, TzeYee, Jerilee)



The girls & me... one of the prime targets.

What is Meng Chong doing? Lol... but its a funny cute pic.




They put us up in ugly looking, unglam trash bags.... all the march babies... Bear, Steve & me... we tried to run but we were outnumbered.


I had to smile... cos I was afraid if I were to cry they would hurt me more. hehehe..



I was shocked when I saw the pics. Even my fellow church sister, Jerilee was involved in holding me hostage. hehehe...Now you know what it means when people say the people nearest and closest to you would hurt you most. hahahah... kiddin.



We begged to be spared. They refused to listen to our pleas and gave us ice-cream. Check out my manicured nails! hahaha..... Okie... point being... look at what these people whom I have grown to love as brothers and sisters in Christ did to me! *Gasp!*



They blindfolded us and forced us to feed cold, freezing, mocha ice cream to each other and directed us with all the wrong directions to the other person's mouth.. they even laughed (look at Irving in this pic) when we missed and ice cream landed on our face.






I don't know what I did to deserve this but when it was my turn, both the guys had to feed me at the same time!! To think that I've been kind and nice to my fellow Cg folks! Hehehe..



I don't wanttttttttttttttttttt.... Help!



It wasn't until later on that they decided to let us go... hehehe....

Anyway, I just wanna thank everyone for affirming me, making my birthday special and Steve for being a wonderful host!

5 comments:

Tiger said...

never thank me for taking the pics? :P see, means i never sabo..

Prisca said...

>Didi: I looked adorable? No wayyyyyyyyy...I was bullied!!! Heheh..

>Tiger: Hahah.. OK. Thank you for taking pics and not saboing me.. but how come never rescue anyone of us poor saboed folks? Hahah... =P

Anonymous said...

Omg!!! What to the terrorists want? What are their demands?? How much time before they execute the first prisoner??? IslandHope is willing to put up $2 to secure the release of the hostage that was photographed the most. The rest... cannot afford. Nyek nyek nyek... =P

Prisca said...

>inky: wah liaooooooooooooooo..... hehe....

Gabster said...

$2? thought can only afford $1? haha..
dun know who's the most photographed also... all the pic are blindfolded and covered with black bags.. somemore they seem to be well-fed.. hehe