Monday, February 16, 2009

The Little Things That Mean So Much...

Been meaning to blog about this way before I went to Lombok and cleanly forgot about it.
About a month back, I wasn't feeling exactly enthusiastic towards my life in general. Not sure why and also can't remember why too.
As I was dragging my sorry feet and body home after work one evening, I came back to my lil' lovenest and saw this:-

I noticed that my hubby have been packing the bed and even to the extent of folding our PJs neatly. A smile came on and when he came home that night, I asked him why he even folded our PJs and he said 'to make it feel like hotel so baby (yes, that's madame~ here for u) can enjoy when she comes home from work mah' and he grinned at me.

It's really true.. it's the little things that mean so much.. Thank you, Oonie-chan!! I am blessed to have you and I am spoilt by you!