Thursday, August 07, 2008

The Nerd & His Treasure

I read Germs' blog entry few days back about her recent encounter on nose nuggets.

TODAY, I am gonna blog my own personal encounter too. Speak about coincidence!!!

After work, I decided I will make a mini trip down to Vivo City to get some stuff and also buy the Kolo mee for my parents to try since I am going back to visit my parents tonight. So I boarded a bus from my work place and I was happy to note that the bus was relatively empty. Yay!! I get to sit mostly wherever I want. So I sat near to the exit and sat on the aisle seat of the bus.

Few stops later, while I was fiddling with my ipod... a nerd came on the bus and when there are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO many seats he could choose from, he chose to sit next to me and squeeze in to the window... HELLO???!!!! I repeat .. SOOOOOOOOOOOO (count the 'Os' can!!) many seats, he sat next to me. Aku tak tawu man ...

Don't be mistaken, usually I won't bother who sits next to me that much. BUT when he started to use his finger and dig for 'gold' in a disgusting fashion where the jaw is open and he is digging as though the booger is stuck up near the brains and like its legal and oh-so-cool... urgggghhhh... I could feel my tongue foaming.

As I am typing this my insides are churning just recollecting the scene earlier... bleah...
So after what seem like eternity, Mr. Nerd finally nail that booger (literally...hahahaha) and got it out. If you think my ordeal was over, think again. To my bewilderment, he started twiddling his booger in between his fingers as though he is trying to feel or decipher the texture of it. ARGHHHHHHHHH...... *help*

At this time I decided I should really change to another seat in case he flicks his booger and it landed on me. *SHUDDER* Just when I was contemplating to do so (cos I am about to alight already), the nerd went for another treasure hunt and this time in less time than the first, he got his treasure, added onto his previous collection and started twiddling BOTH boogers in his finger. *SHUDDER*SHUDDER*

At this point, I reached my stop and I reached out for the handle bar that was near the exit to tap my EX link card. Suddenly... I was being paranoid and thought to myself that perhaps another treasure hunter had committed the same act and smeared it onto the pole. *Puke*

For those of you out there who wanna nail ur booger, PLSPLSPLSPLSPLS.... use a tissue or at least do it discreetly and just throw the darn thing away ... NOT flick it away but onto a tissue and dispose the tissue. PLS DON'T FONDLE IT AS THOUGH IT IS REALLY GOLD!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha...

i oso dun like pple to come sit nxt to me when there r empty seats elsewer.

somemore tat guy still hv to squeeze past u to sit inside huh. can c tat he's nt in d rt mind lor.

u shld hv juz move to a/r empty seat liao huh... suay lah... c all d gross thing he did... (-_-!)

so nxt time, better watch out for such behaviour...

INK said...

As a fellow nerd, this guy is a disgrace to our establishment, giving nerds everywhere an undeserved bad name. Next time you see one like this, let me know right away so I can take him out! Take him out as in eliminate him, not go out with him. Yeah...

Prisca said...

>lchino: Yeah lor... sO many empty seats wor... I don't mind sharing seats.. it's what he did with his booger that I mind!! Bleah!

>Ink: Wahahahahaha... ur comment cracked me up man.. BTW, if u're a nerd.. u're one heckof a uber cool one can? =)

INK said...

Pris: Why thank you!! I mean seriously, gold nuggets... That guy better just wait till I give him a piece of my bling bling! Yo!