Friday, July 04, 2008

What's New?

Ahhh... it's been sometime since I last blogged. Trying to blog again like right now seems kinda weird. Weird because there's so much to say about what happened the last few months from March'08 yet my mind is lost for words and I'm not sure where I should start.


Ok, I'll pick up from where I trail off in March then. Hehe.
So yeah, what's new?


1. I got married to a fabulous bloke. He's funny, smart, loving and most of all, a treasured gift from God. =) I shan't say anymore in case it becomes bias.


2. I got my hair permed in Japan (I lurve Kyoto... for SGD 45!) Did I say I love Kyoto? hehe.


3. I shifted out from my parents' and moved in together with my in-laws, into our little lovenest.


4. I have to take a new route to work and to town ...and a new route back from work to home too. Hehe. Which also means I have a new wake up time since I live further away now from the office. My husband drags me out of our bed every morning when it's time for me to prepare for work. When I say drag.. picture this.. him literally dragging my lifeless body out of the bed while I clinged on to the bedsheets..


5. I eat breakfast regularly now because my lovely mother-in-law prepares breakfast for my husband and I. Hehehe... I know... very blessed!! And I don't deny it. =)


6. I am getting used to people calling me or acknowledging me as "Mrs., Mrs. Goh, Mrs. Chris Goh, Mdm Tham (On second thought I don't think I'll ever get used to Mdm Tham..STOP SINGGERING PPL!!!)".


7.
IslandHope has become 2 groups now and our group is now called Mustard Seeds! We have a new vision for our caregroup and I believe that God is already at work in our new caregroup!! Hallelujah for the very sweet spirited people in my caregroup too. =)


8. Just last week on the Sunday of June 29th 2008, my sis-in-law accepted Christ into her life!! Praise the Lord for her salvation!! I'm so glad God moved her heart and she made the decision to cross the line!! So that's one 'new' Christian in the Kingdom of God. Indeed He is faithful!


9. Intimacy with God recently has taken on a new level... in short I would say its knowing He is there and He is faithful and gracious eventhough I don't feel He is there sometimes. There's a new excitement bubbling within my spirit eventhough my old woman's body agonises at the excitement of what the Lord is going to do in my life, in our cg, in 2008. I think the verse "Spirit is willing but the flesh is weak" is aptly just that in my case.. the flesh is also old. Heee..


10. If you haven't noticed... yeah.. it's a new blogskin ... The girl in the cactus suit is Sabochan, a character from Tokidoki. A latest craze of my best bud Joan who with some of her colleagues created the
website for all the Tokidoki fans and she infected me with this craze too. Simone Legno who created Tokidoki and characters like Sabochan, put children into cactus suit because he thinks that it is a good way for kids to protect themselves from being hurt since they are very innocent. I quite like Sabochan so I used her as an icon in my blog. Also, cos she is in pink!! Lol.


11. I added 'Learning, Changing, Becoming' across Sabochan as a reminder to myself that I need to learn, I need to change and become the person God created me to be. Hehehe. =)


Well I think 11 points quite summarised the last few months of things going on in my life. Right now... it's already July and I cannot wait for our trip to H.K soon for the LC!! Hehehe. Ok, I gotta get OFF the comp now cos I have been sitting here the last 3 hours playing with the comp for my new blogskin. =) One thing that is not new and instead getting old... MY BODY!!! Lol...
Until then...

1 comment:

INK said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere mada... I mean Miss Pris. :P