Sunday, July 13, 2008

Summer 2008

Summer 2008


Rising oil and food prices seem to be occupying the news these days. The increase of oil prices leads to of course, several things increasing as well such as our electricity bills. So this summer... to save electricity... I decided to chop off my hair. HUH?! Hahaha. Well, lame excuse. Truth be told is that I've looooong wanted to cut my hair but cos I permed it in Japan I tried to make the best of my SGD 45 worth for as long as I can. =P


Not too bad, considering that I kept it for a good 3 months when the stylist in Japan said the curls would only last max 2 months. So I went for my haircut and came out prolly half a kg lighter with my hair all chopped off. No more curls... no more long hair which = less maintenance, save time, save shampoo, save conditioner, save water, save electricity, save $$$ money on shampoo and conditioner, can wake up later. Hehehehe. See? The instant benefits that came along with me short hair. So here's a couple of pics of me short summer 2008 hairdo:-

Ta-Dah!!



I'm luvin it... (Ba-da-da-da-da... )

On a slightly separate topic, summer weekends seem to zoom past me and it's like when I am just about to enjoy the weekend, it's over. I think what I really dislike about going to work as a working female is...what should i wear to work... Well, in a few hours that question's gonna hit me again.. I beta crawl into bed now.

1 comment:

INK said...

You never cease to amaze me with your daringness to explore new styles. I mean that wallpaper is just fah-bu-lous dahling... HAHAHA... just kidding. I meant the hair. :P So do you ever plan to grow it long again? Pity we didn't get to take any studio pics of it before it kenna chop! :D