Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Curry Favour Me!!


Curry Favour Me!!
Yes!! You read the title right. You see, I'm so lovable (*vomits*) that upon my conferment ceremony, the CG brothers (Ming was nice to wanna treat me and the rest of the brothers kindly chipped in! The sisters couldn't make it as they were busy though..) wanted to curry favour me as well as celebrate this occasion! So as per Ming's blog, I was the only rose that night. Hahah. (All pics are courtesy of kind Ming's camera...as I forgot to bring mine. hehe)


Seeeeee.... I wasn't boasting when I said they wanted to curry favour me! Heee... Ming brought us to this place and they served wonderful Japanese curry meals!

While waiting for Gab & our food to arrive, as usual we were jesting around with the camera. Oh.. and in case some of you can't recognise me.. Yes, I'm the female geek over there with my new glasses. Hehe..

The Kwok brothers relaxing ....

Me enjoying the conversations we're having... heheh

It's been a while since we caught up on each other's lives and it was pretty enjoyable just chatting and laughing away on a weeknight like this. Then our appetiser arrived and if I recall correctly its fried prawn & mushroom & scallop balls. *Droolz* This was pretty yummy..



Our dinners arrived shortly and so did Gab. We took pics with our food... I'm so lazy that I lumped the pics into 1. Hehehe... If not I would have to post the pics 5 times on blogspot just to depict each of us with our food. Quite like what I did to the pic as seen below. Hehe

I remember that when I was a little girl, my mum used to say strictly to me that little girls like me (back then la!) do not play with their food. Well, I obeyed that commandment all the way and so now that I am no longer a little girl... I play with my food! Heeeee...

Presenting.........my work of art... Curry Pris Tonkatsu Meal! Hehehe... I wonder if my Mum would be proud of me or would continue to tell me not to play with my food. Hmmm...I think let's not take the risk here... hehehe... I don't wish to sit through parliament with my mum. Heheheh. Oh and by the way... this was reallllly good!

After dinner, we had some drinks to wash down all that delicious curry and I had a nice warm almond milk tea (never tried warm almond milk tea before) and it made me all warm & fuzzy inside.. Heeehhee.. And guess who celebrated October Fest that night as well with an Asahi? Heheheh..Gab & Ming both ordered smoothies and Ming ended up slurping Gab's smoothie instead as it arrived first and we all thought that was Ming's order...Hehehe


After a wonderful weeknight dinner and catching up, we retreated back to our homes and I was really touched by my CG folks.. it is very sweet of them to set aside time to celebrate this occasion for me. Thank you very much, you guys!!! =)

3 comments:

Tiger said...

On behalf of Madam Prissy: Don't play with your food! growl....

Anonymous said...

hey i just happened to google for curry in Singapore and your blog came up, where is this curry place located?

Prisca said...

>Mike: sorry for the super delayed response. The curry favour eatery can be found at Stamford house. =) Just next to the old capitol cinema. =)