Friday, July 15, 2005

Pictures Galore

Okie, I have received numerous complaints that my blog has not been updated though I am back in Singapore from my vacation for a week or so already. (Post holiday mood mah!)

And because of this, some of you have exaggerated that you are constipated as you don't receive your daily 'news'...

Believe most of you who reads my blog regularly have seen the pictures I posted online in ofotos.. if not.. too bad!! (kiddin... lemme know and I'll send u the link... )

Therefore, I am posting pictures (lots of them..many but at my slow discretion ..lol) of those of my Europe trip BUUUTTTT those that were NOT posted online in ofotos (not most of them at least).

Pictures speaks a thousand words... so enjoy..

Cologne Cathedral, Germany... See how tall & gothic like it is? They took a total of almost 600 years to build the cologne cathedral.


We are buying tickets right now to climb up the cathedral...



After buying the tickets... saw this sign... What?! No lifts and its 509 steps?? Boy is this going to be exciting....



A suicidal move by us..... 100 odd steps and we are panting like mad... 300-400 odd more steps... *GAM-(pantspants)BATT-(pants)-TEHHHHHHHHHH*



As we climb up ... we saw that this part of the building was built in 1877.


View from the top.... finally... ! Worth the climb up .. and down!!!

After that, we went shopping in Cologne.... Shiok!! Though legs a little wobbly from climbing so much steps...but shopping... anytime also can. Lol.

**********************************************************************************************************

Rare shot: Thomas, Angie & I @Ruin Castle at Dusselfdorf. (Rare pic cos Thomas doesn't like to take pictures)



Me against a colourful wall in while walking along the Rhine river in Dusseldorf.

Heheh.. Another pic of myself below. This is cos Annie asked me to pose against the nice door with drooping vines/plants..
Annie said she like this pic very much...dun know why though... dun ask me...
**************************************************************************************
In Holland, we passed by this church that Annie loves:
There were lovely pink lotus flowers and leafs on the small brook surrounding the church. Nice place to get married!! Lol..
I like it too!!
If possible, I wanna marry there man!! Lol... Ok, all of you who know me.. pls show this site to my potential husband next time.. though I myself dun know who...hahaha.. kiddin la!!
On a more serious note, I came back from Europe and felt I am truely enjoying my singlehood .. unless there is someone out there who can charm the socks off me with his maturity, his care & concern, kindness... intellect... wait a min.. what am I ranting about? Getting off track... I'm contented at the moment.. hahaha..




Map of Zeeland, Holland. Bigger than Singapore .. gosh....

Pic below is Angie & I's room at the bed & breakfast we stayed in Zierkzee. I like it. Cottage feel. Right bed with bag & jacket is my bed for the time I was in Zierkzee... I slept like a ROCK there can.

Where we had our breakfast every morning...so nice right?

Isn't this a lovely pic? I know I showed this pic online in ofotos.. bbbut... its too mesmirising... *sigh* Simply captivating..

These are the 2 fave pics of meeee in Zeeland, cos the sea, sand and the sky is soooooo nice!

The yachts and again the sky is so pretty!!!

Okie, that's all for now for my vacation... will load some other pics of my vacation later.. (wanna read my latest Harry Potter Book la!!!)

hehehe.... be patient dear folks!! 'Good' things must wait.. lol..

Have a good rest of the week!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey pretty girl, welcome back to Singapore! Saw your photos and I must admit that you are looking good, very stylish, trendy, & chic.

Shall we catch up soon? - JP.

Anonymous said...

Cool! Finally updating your blog! Now I know why your arms are so dark with respect to your face coz you are always wearing a hat and a pair of sunglasses! Haha...

I like the room where you had breakfast. Reminds me of my own trip to NZ. Nothing like sitting next to a window with the sun pouring through and a gorgeous landscape behind it. :)

Amleth said...

Nice photos! I liked the picture of Zeeland with the sun and the sea especially. Really makes me wish I were there!!

Gabster said...

Finally, something new on ur blogspace!! hehe

I like the pic where u were climbing up the stairs, cos of the look u gave to the camera man. hehe.

I like the beach and the room also. the beach looks so beautiful and the room looks so cosy.. make me wish to go there some day also.. hehe..

Lucky ur hat big enough, else we'll see a face with half of it tanned and the other half not tanned.. hei1 bai2 shuan1 mian4 (face with 2 black and white colours).. hahaha

Tiger said...

Your pics are HUGE!... nice =)

Anonymous said...

Erik says: After browsing the pictures, I do agree with your friend JP that you are a pretty lass. And I too agree that you've panache in your dress sense. To sum it up, ur photos are nice and you've got the X-factor. Now can I have my chocolates please? Kiddinnnn

Prisca said...

Wow... so many comments! I like! Lol. (ok, 1 by 1)

>JP: Thanks! I'll see you soon.. will let u know.

>Didi, Thanks! Am not hinting for a man la... if have have lor.. if dun have then .. er... pray harder? Lol.. And even if that day arrives, I doubt I can return to that chapel to be married there! No one can fly there to witness it!! not enough money to sponsor also..danke! U have a great week too...

>Inky: Yup.. most of the time I am wearing a hat. Not all the time I wear shades.. yeah.. u're right.. most of the time I am in them though. Yeah.. breakfast is not the same again in Singapore.. somehow.. I miss having fresh juicy fruits for breakfast! Fruits in Singapore.. mm.. somehow taste different and ain't that fresh.. (to me at least)

>Amleth: Thank you! U can go there!! Really! Instead of going to Amsterdam in Holland which err..frankly I didn't quite fancy it that much.. choose to go to Zeeland but better with some friends.. cos its a peaceful and quiet town.. u get the picture..

>Gabster: Yeah lor.. something new finally.. Bo eng (no time) mah...

Hhaha..That pic of me is truly a pic of me half dead when I was climbing those darn stairs!! I was thinking all the time when I was climbing it.. 'Are we there yet?' Will share the video clip with you guys on another day... my friend says it's hilarious..

Sure u can go there someday!! *See comments left above for Amleth.. maybe you guys can go together.. share that room since got 2 beds*

In another pic.. u can REALLY see my face half black from being sun burnt and half white from protection from the sun.. BUT I AM NOT SHOWING TAT PIC!!! too bad..hahah

>Tiger: Thanks! Yeah the pics are indeed huge.. it was actually even BIGGER originally and I re-sized it till 680x768? Can't recall. Then I just post them... and still they came out huge.. heheh..

>Erik: Danke! I must go buy lottery.. u praised me!! Which is so rare... I think mediorites fly past earth more often than you praising me.. *swells head* Coming from you.. am honoured.. hahaha.. ok.. got chocolate for you. One left over piece.. can? Lol.

Anonymous said...

like wat i told u already..think u really enjoy ur trip and sometimes i seem to be more engrossed in ur caption than ur pict...lol
look forward to seeing ur other pict ya..:)

Prisca said...

>Marcus: Hey hey, thanks for leaving me a message. Rare guest appearance by you!! But truly appreciate it... ;) Yup.. definitely enjoy .. best vacation thus far. Uploading Belgium pics.. will send to you ..

Paul said...

hey Pris, I am on my knees everyday praying that you'll find the MAN... hahahah, ok, j/k...

so many ppl like you... don't settle for any guy, ok? get a high quality one!

what's your ofoto account? send me an email... thanks!

Anonymous said...

Erik says: Hey girl, I totally second your friend, Paul's opinion above. Indeed so many people like you (So you fancy any of them not?).
Yah, don't settle for any guy, good quality girl like you deserve good quality guy too.

Prisca said...

>Paul: Awwww..... *pris heart melts* That's sweet Paul... eventhough u were only kiddin. Haha..

:) Will take heed of both yours and Erik's advice..

Btw, Paul... I wanted to say u lost llike major weight in your ppic where u were river rafting? Guys too skinny not nice!!!! Put on some weight pls...