Friday, August 13, 2010

Poly-Me, Poly-You, Polyvore...


The above is my lack of inspiration, anyhow whack together collage / polyvore...or something that I wouldn't mind wearing to work. I like it cos it makes me feel a little non-conventional from the typical black and white working attire yet with hints of being artsy fartsy with the brown prints at the side of the blouse and gold accessories without looking too dress down. At least that's how it makes me feel lah!

Playing with Polyvore again after a couple of years of not playing with it. I suppose it helps me to feel like I am creating something while "shopping" or hunting for the items to create the look I want.

I think playing with Polyvore helps me to save money as it gives me a pseudo feel as though I am shopping. Lol!! It also shows from my bank account that I have more of my last month's salary leftover in my bank...mmmMmmmm.. that's a good sign.

For those of you who are not familiar with Polyvore, check out the description on the website:-
"Mix & match products from your favourite
stores to create outfits or any kind of collage!"


Needs lotsa touch ups to make it look even better like how some of the folks who are also into polyvore does it... something like this I suppose:-


Never thought arranging items to make'em look good can be hard on a clean canvas! Makes me appreciate my magazines more insteas of just browsing through the pages.

No comments: