Monday, January 18, 2010

Some Resolutions ...

Ah.... into 2010 and to date I have not made any resolutions as yet. Tsktsk! After thinking about it and reading that almost every blog entry had blog owners making resolutions, I decided I shall be like everyone else and make some resolutions too.

So here they are:-

(1) To finish all existing toiletries and make up before I buy something new. (Of which I have a number of toiletries bought from Taiwan and Korea and erm... ok, this may sound gross from my Japan honeymoon too.)

(2) To be intentional to walk up the escalator towards people standing on the wrong side and stand close to them so that they can move to the correct side or walk right up the escalator. I figure it will give me and them some workout in a way and also make them stand on the correct side.

(3) To cut down on caffeine. It includes - coffee (urgh!!!! what have I done?!), tea (yes, green tea is still tea!!! Which also includes bubble tea!!! URGHHHH!! What have I done again?!!) and *drumrolls* this obviously includes soft drinks especially coke zero andandand...CHOCOLATES! Yes, unfortunately chocolates though my favourites (note:- that's milk chocolates for you.) do contain some amount of caffeine. Why do you think it makes you feel good and fuzzy other than the endorphins it releases? Hehe.

(4) To moisturise my thirsty skin regularly. Trust me, getting me to the bathroom is already hard enough and lazy me here did not grow up with the habit of lathering my body with moisturriser. I think this would probably be the second hardest thing I'll have to carry out. First of cos is... as most of you know ... getting me to the bathroom for my shower. Don't get me wrong, I love to bathe. I love the smell of clean skin and floral smelling hair. BUT the notion of being ever ready to bathe is really not natural to me like it is to most. Just imagine with me a farmer pulling an animal to the slaughter house. Yup, that's the same feeling I get when I have to go to the bathroom to bathe.

That's all for now. So far for the last 18 days of the New Year, I have been making progress with all four pointers above. *Pats own back* but we'll see how it goes by June 2010.

No comments: