Sunday, October 26, 2008

Short Stories...

Short Story 1:- He is moving...

He is moving, this I know.
It's evident from the recent blessings He bestow.
I've seen it, I've felt it.
And I can't deny it.

He is amazing.
And I can't help but to praise Him.

Short Story 2:-

Celebrated Oonie's birthday on 13th October.
Brought him to have his favourite rack of lamb.

The birthday boy is very pleased with the present that all his friends, family and me of cos (hehe) pen to him. I compiled it into a book and presented to him cos his language of love is words of affirmation. =) Read his blog.. hehe

Thanks to everyone who prayed, encouraged, affirmed, wished Oonie on his birthday for this book, he loves it... more than the rack of lamb.. trust me. =)

And also special mention to Chris Koh and Joan for being so sweet to order his favourite minty eye drops and air flown it ALLLLL DA WAY from NIPPON!!




Short Story 3:-

October was a month full of birthdays. Let me name the folks I know and you will agree with me.

Cousin Ian - 5th Oct. My ex-supervisor, Lien - 6th Oct. Me best bud, Joan - 10th Oct. My god brother (didi) Khanh in London - 10th Oct.

My bro-in-law, Hannes - 12th Oct. Oonie - 13th Oct. Alot right?

Anyway it was fun celebrating Joan's birthday together with Oonie and Chris Koh. Chris Koh and I planned for many weeks on how to celebrate both Joan & Oonie's birthday as a surprise. End up? The weather foiled our plans for a picnic and we had to revealed to the birthday babies that we are meeting to celebrate together and contingency plan was meeting & lunching at Canopy. Still, it was enjoyable. Here's a pic:-

And Oonie celebrating his birthday (again) together with Hannes.

This is us in an MPV cab on the way to enjoy our ride up on the Singapore explorer, courtesy of Charlotte my sis-in-law.


Short Story 4:- Many Firsts

There's been many firsts recently.

Our first time in a fish spa. I was squirming left right center. Check out those gimongus fishies:-
Our first time up on the Singapore Explorer:-



My first time cooking mussels. Hehehe... see earlier entry below.

My first time cooking this dish:- Roasted Fish Wrapped with Streaky Bacon (to be eaten w Rocket, Parmesan, Lemon Pesto sauce that we bought.)

Short Story 5:- Recent Good News!

No, I am NOT expecting. Sorry to disappoint u bunch of "like to play with other people's babies maniacs and dump them back with the parents when they cry" people!! Actually.... I am one of such. Hahahahha.

My primary 6 cousin came to receive Christ into her life in our youth service. PTL!!!

My sis-in-law, Grace says she wants to go for the next water bap. God's amazing!

My aunt Sharon and her husband Uncle John, came to church today for the first time! Hallelujah!

We shared more about Jesus last night with my grandma and we hope to be able to bring her to a Hokkien service church soon. Keep us in your prayers! =)

God is moving.. see short story 1. Hehehe.









































No comments: