Saturday, September 22, 2007

Lamb-tatouille!

Lamb-tatouille!

22nd Sept'07 - After MengChong and Sarah's wedding earlier in the day, Chris and I went back to his place to cook our dinner. The night before, he bought a whole load of groceries and herbs and all and we marinated the leg of lamb overnight to be able to cook it on 22nd Sept'07.

So after the wedding, we put the leg of lamb to roast in the oven along with the vegetables after dicing them and putting Italian Herbs on the vege.



So while waiting for the lamb and the vege to roast. I saw some birds on the TV antenna next door and the colour of the sky made me feel as though I am overseas... like in US or something while bird watching...literally.


Yay! After a while, the vege were done. I called it Lamb-tatouille since it's roasted next to a Lamb and the animation Ratatouille was going on in the movies recently. Hehehe. So here's my lamb-tatouille - roasted with Italian Herbs, a touch of Extra Virgin Olive Oil together with Zucchini, Brocoli and tomatoe cherries to add colour to this green dish. I lurve zucchini!




While I was cutting and dicing the vege earlier, I saw a tree outside Chris' house that looked like a broccoli to me. Check it out! It really does, trust me! It's a broccoli tree! Hehehe.
Besides the Roasted leg of lamb which Chris marinated with lotsa chopped garlice, rosemary, thyme, lemon juice, salt & pepper and the lamb-tatouille, we made mushroom soup from scratch as well and Chris added in Bay leaves to the soup to give it some punch. =)

So that was our dinner that night, downed with orange and lemonade. Splendid! =)

2 comments:

INK said...

Gosh! It really does look like a giant brocolli! Hehe...

Prisca said...

>Ink: Yeah it certainly does! =)