Thursday, June 28, 2007

:::The Proposal:::

:::The Proposal:::

The unsuspecting victim. (Taken using Oonie's mobile camera). We were up in a cable car having dinner in it while enjoying the scenery. =) He told me it was going to be a simple dinner. Riiiiiight.. (How gullible of me? Trapped in a cable car? I had to agree... just kiddin!)


The Culprit with his signature grin. Alas!! Little did I know what was up his sleeves... or rather pockets since it was hidden there!!!
And the next thing I know... I'm engaged!!!! Hehehhe.. And noooo... mind you, this is NOT an advertisement. I used my canon to capture this shot. Hehehe. *Can I pat my own back and claim credit and boast of the shot below? hehe...** In reality, I was playing with my own camera and was really a fluke shot of my engagement ring below). =) I lurve it!
Colour Accented the proposal bouquet. Leaving only the red roses in colour. It's boootiiiful! I've never received a 50roses bouquet in my life! *sigh*.... I must say it's very very sweet of Oonie!

And so... I'm engaged!

4 comments:

Buggie Bugsy said...

Congras babe! :)

Tiger said...

wah. when did u blog all these things huh? haha.. the dates are real? :P I must have missed it for a long long time hehe. Nice...!

Prisca said...

>Buggie Bugsy: Hey Cheryl.. thanks! Congrats to you to as well.. =)

>Tiger: Heheh...thanks! blogged recently la.. but the dates are the dates of actual events..not my blogging dates. =)

Anonymous said...

that's a perfect proposal ya!! happy for u baby!! cheers/sze